Dr. Soleiman Hosseinpour
latest update: 09/21/2017
IOTA/ME confirms their resume
=================================Personal Information:- Born: 1989
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Residence:Shahrood, Iran
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Nationality: IranianEducation:- (2007–2011) B.Sc, Pure Mathematics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran.
- (2011–2013) M.Sc, Applied Mathematics, Optimal Control, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran.
- (2013–Present) Ph.D, Applied Mathematics, Optimal Control and Optimization, Shahrood University of Technology, Shahrood, Iran.Research Interests:- Fractional Calculus
- Optimal control
- Delay systems
- Artificial Neural Network
- Linear and Nonlinear Programming Problems
- Portfolio Selection Problem
- AstronomySome Graduate Courses:- Operation Research,
- Artificial neural network,
- Linear and Nonlinear programming,
- Numerical Analysis,
- Real Analysis,
- Topics in Optimal Control,
- Topics in Linear Control Systems,
- Location Theory.Conferences papers:-  S. Hosseinpour, A. Nazemi, A collocation method for solving fractional optimal control problems, The 7th International Conference of Iranian Operations Research Society,Semnan, Iran, (2014).
-  S. Hosseinpour, A. Nazemi, M. Yavari, A numerical method based on fractional-orderChebyshev polynomials for solving delay fractional optimal control problems, 9th International Iranian Operation Research conference, Shiraz , Iran, (2016).
-  M. Rezaei, S. Hosseinpour, A capable neural network model for solving portfolio selection problem with fuzzy returns, 9th International Iranian Operation Research conference,Shiraz , Iran, (2016).Journal papers:-  S. Hosseinpour, A. Nazemi, Solving fractional optimal control problems with fixed orfree final states by Haar wavelet collocation method, IMA Journal of Mathematical Controland Information, DOI:10.1093/imamci/dnu058 , (2015).
-  S. Hosseinpour, A. Nazemi, A collocation method via block-pulse functions for solving delay fractional optimal control problems, IMA Journal of Mathematical Control andInformation, DOI: 10.1093/imamci/dnw020, (2016).
-  S. S Zeid, A. V Kamyad, S.Effati, S. A.Rakhshan, S.Hosseinpour, Numerical solutions for solving a class of fractional optimal control problems via fixed-point approach, SeMA Journal, 1-19 (2017).
-  S.Ghasemi, A.Nazemi, S.Hosseinpour, Nonlinear fractional optimal control problemswith neural network and dynamicoptimization schemes, Nonlinear dynamics, (2017).
-  S. Hosseinpour, A. Nazemi, E. tohidi, A new method based on Padé approximation forsolving a class of delay fractional partial differential equation, Applied Mathematics andComputation, (2016), Under review.
-  S. Hosseinpour, A. Nazemi, E. tohidi, A numerical method based on Müntz-Legendrepolynomials for solving delay fractional optimal control problems, Iranian journal of scienceand technology, (2016), Under review.
-  Numerical approach to solve a fractional order optimal control problem, Working.
-  An efficient method based on a Legendre pseudospectral method for solving delay fractionaloptimal control problems, Working.Books:- Theory and applications of fractional calculus, translated to Persian, soleimanHosseinpour, moeinkhalighi, (2016).
- Calculus 1, SoleimanHosseinpour, Mohammad hosseinshahani, (2016).Teaching Experience:- Invited Professor at the Shahrood University of Technology and the Payame Noor University, Shahrood, Iran (2014- Present)
- Differential Equations, Numerical calculations, Operation Research, General Mathematics (1)
- Teaching assistant, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2011-2013)
- Short Talks program held by IOTA/ME (2017)Languages:- Persian
- SpanishComputer skills:- LATEX
- Microsoft Office
- LINGOReferences:-  Dr. AlirezaNazemi, Associate professor, School of Mathematics, Shahrood University Of Technology, Shahrood, Iran,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Webpage:http://shahroodut.ac.ir/fa/as/?id=S381
-  Prof. Mohammad HadiFarahi, full Professor, School of Mathematics, Ferdowsi University Of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran,
Email: email@example.com, Webpage:http://farahi.profcms.um.ac.ir