Discontinuous Members workshop IOTA/me was held
This workshop was held in geophysics center of Tehran University in 30 June 2014.
There are 43 members for this department and 32 persons of them attended this workshop. According to board of IOTA/ME directors, workshop joined associated members for training in various subjects. This workshop described future plans and projects. First presentation was related to eclipse project by Mr. Hekmatzade and Ms. Taebjoula.
- Transit and Detection Methods of Exoplanets, by Amirnezam Amiri
- Physics of the Variable Stars, by Shirin Zandian & Elham Salmanzadeh
- Light Curves, by Fereshteh Memarian
- Effective Factors in Formation of Binary and Multiple Asteroids by Mohammad Reza Shafizadeh
- O-C Diagrams and Their Applications for Variable Stars by Farida Farsian