The poster session maximizes your opportunity to interact with workshop participants.
Please read the following guidelines and information before you begin to create your poster presentation. Give considerable thought to the design and presentation of your poster to make sure that it stands out as an attractive and informative presentation. You want to be certain that the 'reader' of the poster comes away with a clear understanding of your research.
Please check the conference program for the exact date of your presentation.
English is the language of posters.
- Authors must attend the Interactive Poster Session at the scheduled time to answer questions
- Posters must be set up one-half hour before the Interactive Poster Session begins, or the poster will be considered a no-show and your manuscript will not be published.
- 0.90m x 1.20m.
- Push pins, velcro, or tape will be provided to hang your poster.
- There is no special format and it is free.
- Write the workshop name in your poster.
- Posters presentations are hard-copy (paper/poster) format only.
- Posters must fit within the designated space listed above.
- The most successful and attractive posters are graphically-produced posters that highlight and summarize the main points, with the poster presenter filling in the details.
- The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster.
- A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence).
- Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables.
Interactive Poster Session
- A poster author or coauthor is required to stand by the poster during the scheduled interactive poster session to answer questions from attendees.
- It is your responsibility to remove your poster at the end of the session.
International Workshop on Occultation and Eclipse
Copyright 2010 - 2018 © All Rights Reserved